I saw these cute hair clips in the store and decided to try and make them for my beauty. So here are the results. My little model looks
soooo cute in them. As before, if you want some let me know, I would love to bless you. (for some reason I can't get the picture to rotate, you will have to use your imagination)
2 comments:
I would love some hairbows for Carmen. I meant to say somethign last time. Do they stay really good in her hair? That is my biggest problem when trying to buy hairbows....they just fall out.
BTW, I saw your comment on my blog. I read your blog regularly too. I loved reading about your triathalon. Someday we'll have to do one together, that would be fun. Looks like you did such a good job at your race!
Hey Carmen! I have your hairbows. They are the style of the first ones I made. They stay in Elliana's hair wonderfully :) Email me your address so I can send them to you. :)
Post a Comment