Here are some pictures of our first field trip. We went to Ewing Manor to paint pictures of the flowers and view the sculptures. Joshua also took some great pictures during our visit.

Asher painting some flowers with watercolor crayons (when we got home we used water to mix the colors)
The boys working on their artwork.
Asher saw a light saber fight among the flowers.
A picture that Joshua took of a pretty pink rose.
My beauty (can you tell she has been painting...)
My knight
My tender heart
2 comments:
I love your nature walks and the places you all go. Inspiring to me as I sit about and attempt to form lesson plans for our upcoming school year. Fun to think of all the places we can go. And yay to you for the canoe trip.
The freedom to get out and experience the world is one of the many reasons I love homeschooling.
Canoeing was fun. Although I did have to say "stop, what are you doing?" When Joshua decided to lean way over or turn around suddenly. He alsmost tipped us into the lake several times. (I can swim well so I wasn't worried for their safety.)
Post a Comment