Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Word Family Eggs

I found this awesome idea on Pinterest. I love making reading fun! I might even put M-n-M's in the egg. After reading the words she can open the egg and have a treat :)

6 comments:

leah said...

As soon as I saw your title, couldn't wait to read the post. This is such a fun idea!! Thanks for sharing.

Joshua said...

Elliana is carrying her eggs around the house :) I have those little baking m-n-m's. I put a few in each egg and then she was really motivated to read those words. A little shake of the egg kept the excitement high!

leah said...

I thought I had a few eggs stashed in the basement but I was wrong.
:( They are being stored at a neighbor's house.

Glad Elliana is having fun with it!

Jan said...

I totally LOVE this idea! I'm pinning it myself and will use this with Brody in another year or two. :) Thanks!!!

Joshua said...

I used the large plastic eggs. The normal sized ones would have been way to small. At Easter time I'm going to pick up some more :)

leah said...

Yes, and it won't be long at all before they have Easter things out. (Sigh!)