Thursday, October 8, 2009

Girl Time

Once a week Aaron and the boys journey to Awana and leave the girls at home alone. I LOVE this time with my little beauty. We play dolls, bake goodies, read books and anything else that crosses our minds. For two whole hours the world includes only Elliana and I. Here are some pictures from our most recent girl night :)

Mama Elliana with her babies.
Elliana is feeding her babies.
Elliana reading books to her babies while they eat.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I lover Elliana with her dolls. How sweet. Russell and Elliot like to wipe the "poopy" off their "babies,"
i.e. stuffed animals with my hot pads. And I love that last phot. Too cute.

Joshua said...

Thanks Beth! It is neat to see little ones "caring for" their babies.

Anonymous said...

So sweet, Amy!! Your little Elliana is very nurturing mama. : )

Joshua said...

Molly- I love it when she hugs are babies with all her might :)