Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Meet Georgina :)

The boys have been begging for a hamster for some time. They have also been saving up their allowance for something special. Today they put their money together and purchased "Georgina". They had originally decided on the name "George" after George Washington, Curious George and George Shrinks. Upon finding out that their new pet would be a girl they just made a slight modification :)
I am in awe of Georgina's new home. They did not make hamster cages like this when I was little (and this is not an expensive cage, one of the cheaper models).


That thing on top is the wheel. As the hamster runs on it the entire wheels goes in a circle. Like it is running in a hamster ball going around in a circle. Hard to explain, but so neat!

3 comments:

Molly York said...

i hope their hamster is nicer than mine.

Joshua said...

How is yours not nice? She is only 5 weeks old (we think) so hopefully we can tame her. They told us not to touch her for a week and then after two weeks she can run in her ball.

Ali said...

Hi Amy! I hope it is okay that I jumped over to your blog. I answered your question on Coupon Clippin' Cutie. HTH! Feel free to ask more questions and I will answer them there. ;)