Friday, April 3, 2009

Little Update..

Joshua started karate last week and he LOVES it. He is also progressing very nicely in his piano lessons. His next recital is May 23rd. He will be playing a piece from Lord of the Rings (he is VERY excited to play this piece). With all the lessons and school to accomplish we have been very busy. But we always manage to make time to goof around and have fun. Here are some photos from our latest silliness..
Elliana and Daddy hang out together
Nana and Papa came over for a visit. There was some nice quiet book reading and talking. And then of course the wrestling starts...
Little Tri-training update:
I have been training about 7 1/2 hours/week. I am focusing on my running. I am not a good runner. Which is why I am trying to improve. This past week I ran 7 miles without stopping. It was an awesome accomplishment for me :) My swim training is going great. I swim 1 1/2 hours two times/week. As soon as it warms up I will be hitting the country roads for some nice long bike rides :) Only 3 months until my next tri :)

No comments: