Monday, January 26, 2009

Daddy Time and a school update

Aaron is an awesome dad. I absolutely love watching his relationship with the kids. He makes time to play with each of them. He truly makes them all feel special and loved. I snapped a picture of Elliana playing with her daddy...

School has been going really well. Here is a little overview for each of the boys...


Everyday Asher works on reading and writing. He also has lessons in science, poetry and bible. He gets to choose the other activities he wants to do each day (art, piano....).


Joshua starts out each day reading in his bed (that takes about an hour, he reads from multiple sources). After completing his reading we work on math, spelling, writing, world cultures, language arts, Spanish and handwriting. Today he wrote a poem about snakes-


Slick and poisonous


A snake frightens rarely


And when a human comes


Slick, slither, bite, Ouch!


Below is a picture of Joshua working on a Spanish lesson (he is putting together our family tree using the Spanish words for each type of relative-Grandma Sandy=abuela)


I am off to finish school and make chocolate chip cookies!

No comments: