Thursday, June 11, 2009

Deals and Pictures..

I have been getting some AWESOME deals :) K Mart is doubling coupons and offering catalina cash this week (catalina cash prints out with your reciept). I purchased 75 dollars worth of items for 33 dollars and received 7 dollars of catalina cash :) I then used coupons and my catalina cash to make the best deal! I purchased a package of Huggies Pull-Ups and Flinstones vitamins for $1.50! Yeah, I was pretty excited about that one :)

Here are some great coupons I have come across..
Kashi Waffles
Kashi Waffles (another site)
Huggies Pull-Ups ($3 off!)
Kashi Cereal Bars
Cheerios
Edge Shave Gel

There should be a great deal running on Pull-Ups at Target next week :) Check out Baby Goodbuys for more details!


As usual our house is always hopping and everyone around here is crazy (in a good way of course). Here are some pictures of my beloved family.
Playing Ring Around the Rosy
My darling :)

No comments: