We started back with school on Monday. It is always tough getting back into things but the boys are doing great. Joshua loves Greek mythology and Asher loves whatever we are doing (he told me, I like school). Joshua also enjoyed reading about Pompeii (the volcano that exploded).
Last night Joshua was talking about when he grows up. He informed me that he is going to homeschool his kids. He then asked me if I could come over on holidays and help him homeschool :) That's my boy:) He also wants me to teach cooking classes to his kids. I just love that boy! He told Aaron that he is going to have books about Geography and Christian stuff. Aaron is a proud father :)
We got hit by a big snow storm on New Years Eve. So the world is blanketed in deep white snow :) I like the view from inside the house. Aaron just called and informed me that it is 1 degree outside. Yikes! The boys will not be playing outside today.
This week is special for us because two celebrities are visiting...Uncle Jared and Aunt Michelle are back for Christmas! WooHoo! We will celebrate Christmas with Aaron's family on Sat. It will be the first time in about 9 months that everyone has been together :)
Here are some pictures of out Christmas and New Years.
Elliana loves to stand up and hold on to things. I think she will walk before she crawls. The picture below is her being goofy :)


Elliana definitely loved the wrapping paper at Christmas!
Papa playing tractors with the boys on New Years day.
Joshua liked the presents he got for Christmas...
Asher loves his Diego megablocks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment